-Maintain food quality. Keep product at perfect serving temperature and hold for hours without overcooking or drying out.
- Easy to operate. Cook by time with simple controls. The oven converts from cook mode to hold mode once set parameters have been reached.
- Expand menus. Low and slow heat can be used to prepare items like clarified butter, confit, stocks – and much more.
- Sealed, static cooking environment traps meat’s natural flavor and juices, reducing meat shrink, improving food quality and extending hold life.
- Reduce prep time and labor costs with intuitive controls and simple operation. Set it and forget it. Come back to food cooked and held to perfection.
- Greater yields and less food waste with Halo Heat technology. Minimize food costs with 18% less protein shrinkage compared to conventional cooking. Serve more portions from the same cut of meat to increase your profit margin.
- Easy to clean. Simply remove shelves and wipe clean.
- Waterless design. Reduce installation and operating costs – no plumbing, drains, filtration or associated maintenance.
- Energy savings. Ovens cost less than $2 per day to operate.
$219 shipping to any commercial address.
$75 extra for liftgate and residential delivery
NO EXCEPTIONS! SORRY THIS CHANGE IS FROM THE TRUCKING COMPANY.