Cleveland 22-CET6.1 (6 Pan) Electric 208v 3ph Steamer w/ Stand Tested Working!.
22-CET6.1 (6 Pan) Elec. 208v /3Ph Steamer w/Stand Tested & Working!
The Cleveland 22CET6.1 SteamChef™ electric countertop steamer can hold six 12-inch-by-20-inch-by-21⁄2-inch steam table pans. Depending on the amount of product being cooked, the timer will automatically adjust. Other controls on the SureCook control panel include the power, which quickly heats the unit and recovers temperatures, and an LED light that illuminates. An automatic water-level control fills the unit when the power switch is turned on. When the power is turned off, the unit drains automatically.
Steam is forced around the compartment with a fan, and when the door is opened during the cooking cycle, the fan and steam are shut off. Its water level is monitored with low and high water probes. To maximize heat transfer, the heating element is in an aluminum block. The Cleveland 22CET6.1 SteamChef electric countertop steamer has a stainless steel door and latches that withstand constant use in commercial settings. The water reservoir has a 1-gallon capacity.
• (6) 12-in. x 20-in. x 21⁄2-in. steam table pan capacity
• Fan-forced convection steam throughout the compartment
• Condensate waste is removed from the cooking compartment by the KleanShield™ design
• Automatic water level controls fill the unit when the main power switch is turned on
• Water level is maintained by low and high water probes during the cooking process
• Fan and steam are turned off when the door is opened
• Aluminum block surrounds the heating element for transfer of heat
• Power control on the SureCook compartment controls heats the unit quickly and recovers temperatures fast
• Time is adjusted automatically by the timer depending on the amount of product
• LED indicator lights illuminates when the SureCook cycle is on
• Constant steam is provided when the timed and manual bypass switch is on
• Generator is drained automatically when the power is turned off
• UL listed for ventless operation (local codes prevail)
• Door and latch are made of stainless steel for durability
• 1-gal. water reservoir is easy to access on the bottom of the unit
• Door gasket is reversible to lengthen its life
• 4-in. adjustable legs allow the unit to be used on uneven surfaces
Dimensions & Utilities
• 215⁄8 in. W x 321⁄8 in. D x 307⁄8 in. H
• 29.8 A, 12 kW
• 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph
We Ship worldwide. Shipping to a commercial address is $299. If you require liftgate service it’s an additional $75. If it’s being delivered to a residence there’s an additional $75 residential delivery fee on top of that. These charges are not ours it’s what the trucking companies charge. We ship via UPS freight. Local pickup available.
“FLAT RATE SHIPPING IS ONLY VALID FOR LOWER 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES TO A COMMERCIAL ADDRESS WITH A DOCK, FORKLIFT OR VIABLE WAY TO UNLOAD THE FREIGHT.
AK, HI, PR & INTERNATIONAL MUST MESSAGE FOR SHIPPING QUOTE.”