True TWT-72-HC 72" Worktop Refrigerator w/ (3) Sections, 115v Works Great!
True’s worktop units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace. Oversized, environmentally friendly (134A) forced-air refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
Weight (kg) 184
From the Manufacturer:
DESIGN & FEATURES
• True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
• Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
• Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
• 5" (127 mm) diameter stem castors - locks provided on front set. 36" (915 mm) work surface height.
• Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
Upcharge and lead times may apply.
❑ 230 - 240V / 50 Hz.
❑ 6" (153 mm) standard legs.
❑ 6" (153 mm) seismic/flanged legs.
❑ 21⁄2" (64 mm) diameter castors.
❑ Barrel locks (factory installed). Requires one per
❑ Single overshelf.
❑ Double overshelf.
❑ 28 1⁄4 " (718 mm) deep, 1⁄2 " (13 mm) thick, white
polyethylene cutting board. Requires “L”
❑ 28 1⁄4 " (718 mm) deep, 1⁄2 " (13 mm) thick,
composite cutting board. Requires “L” brackets. ❑ Heavy duty, 16 gauge tops.
❑ Exterior rectangular digital thermometer
❑ ADA compliant models with 34" (864 mm) work
❑ Remote cabinets (condensing unit supplied
by others; system comes standard with 404A expansion valve and requires R404A refrigerant). Consult factory technical service department for BTU information. All remote units must be hard wired during installation.
• Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform product temperatures.
• Stainless steel exterior with white aluminum liner to match cabinet interior.
• Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C ot 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
• Each door fitted with 12" (305 mm) long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
• Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator
fan motors and larger fan blades give True worktop units a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of foodservice environments.
• Positive seal self-closing doors with 90° stay open feature. Doors swing within cabinet dimensions.
• Condensing unit access in back of cabinet, slides out for easy maintenance.
• Six (6) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves. The left and right shelf dimensions are 21 9⁄16 "L x 16"D (548 mm x 407 mm). The center shelf dimension is 23 1⁄2 "L x 16"D (597 mm x 407 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
CUBIC FEET 19
* Based on ANSI/AHAM HRF-1-2004
• Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1⁄2" (13 mm) increments.
Exterior - stainless steel front, top and ends. Matching aluminum finished back. Top and backsplash are one piece formed construction. Bacteria and food particles cannot be trapped underneath as with other two-piece worktop units.
Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner. 300 series stainless steel floor with coved corners.
• Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
• Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
• NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
We Ship worldwide. Shipping to a commercial address is $499. If you require liftgate service it’s an additional $75. If it’s being delivered to a residence there’s an additional $75 residential delivery fee on top of that. These charges are not ours it’s what the trucking companies charge. We ship via UPS freight. Local pickup available.
“FLAT RATE SHIPPING IS ONLY VALID FOR LOWER 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES TO A COMMERCIAL ADDRESS WITH A DOCK, FORKLIFT OR VIABLE WAY TO UNLOAD THE FREIGHT.
AK, HI, PR & INTERNATIONAL MUST MESSAGE FOR SHIPPING QUOTE.”