Fantech 10" Roof Ventilator Direct Drive Downblast 5DDD10AA, 1/6 HP, 115V, 1 PH, 994 CFM, ODP Tested and Working
Direct-drive downblast ventilators are designed for use where steady exhaust ventilation is needed under low to moderate static pressure conditions. Ventilators can be mounted on the roof or wall. All models are equipped with a backward inclined aluminum fan wheel and a speed controllable motor.
- All ventilators are UL 705 Standard listed
- One-piece removable exhaust hood
- Inlet temperatures up to 170°F
- Backward inclined aluminum fan wheel
- Equipped with a built-in bird screen to protect discharge
- Externally cooled motor compartment